Sunday, August 24, 2008

An Ode to Nienie

I've have tried blogging before. I never really got it. I posted maybe twice. I don't even remember my url. How pathetic is that? And then I met nienie. Her name is Stephanie Nielson and I fell in love with her through her blog nieniedialogues.com. (I've never actually met her though she lives in Mesa) Her blog is an amazing window into a mormon woman's life and her love for her husband and her family. And now I get it. I can see why blogging is so important. It is journaling for the modern man (or woman). It is miniscule little snippets into your life and yet together they can tell an amazing story. I've never been good at keeping a journal. My missions was really the only time and yet it took up maybe half of the book. But I'm just glad it was that much.

So I have Stephanie to thank for the inspiration for Waves of Amber. And also the recommitting to be a better wife and mother and just
love my life.

Thank you Nienie, my prayers are with you and your family now

No comments: