Friday, September 26, 2008

Extra, extra ....read all about it!

So we have some really REALLY big news!!! Are you ready?
No, not that. (I wish!)


We get to move HOME!!! We will officially be Utahns as of Thursday November 13th!(Although in our hearts we were never anything else BUT Utahns!)
So Tom's last shift is a swing shift on Nov 11th. He'll come home and sleep. The moving truck will pack us up on Wednesday and we'll hit the road. Probably spend the night in Moab and be home on Thursday. Can't think of a better birthday present for my little girl's 8th birthday than that. So get ready to have some good old Baker fun 'cause we're coming home for good. Alleluia Amen.

xoxo always,
Amber

6 comments:

AmberlyC said...

Well, not all of us are excited... I was just starting to get to know my fun VT companion and friend. You will be missed :(

-Amberly Cuthbertson
Your AZ Friend

SPENCERS said...

yay for utah! amber, you resemble your grandma a lot! wow. And yay for recycling! I've started but blair refuses. Tell Tom to convince him. Then maybe he'll decide it's cool enough.

Crouch6 said...

Hey Amber!

We found your blog on the Urton's and thought we would say hi! Your baby is so cute. I've been wondering how you guys have been. You'll have to email me and catch me up. Looks like you are doing good. My email is kdcrouch6@msn.com

Anonymous said...

What is going ON??? YOu can't leave us! Although what a great opportunity for your family. You will be very missed :(

Jean Smith said...

yippee! i am so happy you started a blog (it's so cute, by the way)! travis and i always knew you would move back to utah someday (we just didn't think it would be so soon). good luck with the move!

Kylee said...

Yay Amber! I'm so happy you guys are moving to Utah! We love it here. Thanks for commenting on my blog, it was nice to hear from you again. Let me know where you move! Kylee