Monday, September 8, 2008

Time flies.....

So I just looked at my blog and was startled to see that I haven't posted since last Tuesday! (I do think of things everyday to post about, sometimes twice a day.) I guess it just takes time to get into the habit of it.

We were so blessed to have my lovely in-laws Susan and Jerry come to visit. The children had a ball and were sad to discover that it was just plain old mom to read stories to them tonight and not their wonderful Grandma Susan.
logan

Logan is showing me how a dinosaur eats an In and Out burger. Luke is just happy to be in the middle of it all. We went to to eat, shop, and watched movies all weekend. Tom went to get something to put all of his files home and he also brought home this. Given our love of all things Baby Einstein I was pleased. Luke was too. Our other two managed to entertain themselves with it's very large box. They would have Grandma Susan hold the lid shut and then tip over. (Sorry for the large size issues. I'm not so html and blog savvy just yet)
PhotobucketPhotobucket

No comments: