Friday, September 12, 2008

I am rich!

Have I ever told you that I am rich? Well I am. I have a sexy, awesome, funny, and extremely handsome husband. (and he's ALL mine!)

I have the most beautiful, lovely, funny, smart little red that was ever born. She has the sweetest little angle kisses all across her cute little nose and smiley cheeks.








Then there's my rambunctious, funny, crazy, energetic little brown eyed love. Every time hes smiles he gets a mischievous twinkle in his eye.


And THE CUTEST, HAPPIEST, MOST ADORABLY LOVING LITTLE BABY BOY THAT WAS EVER BORN. and I mean ever. ask anyone, you've never ever seen a little baby boy smile and laugh so much. I could just pinch his cute little cheeks right off and stick them in my pocket for a good luck charm. (not really but almost!)

No comments: